Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Long Day

Some days are good, and some aren't as good and that's okay. The past 2 weeks have been great. Really. Everyone was happy and well behaved. Now we are recovering from our trip and me and my girls are just not getting along. I know we'll get back into our routine soon, but today was rough. Sick and tired girls makes for a worn out mom. 
As our day was ending, things were still rocky. After my babies went to bed, I told Mike all about my long day woes. He listened to me and reassured me I'm a good mom. I had the thought, and it's a quote from a general authority and in my tired state, I can't remember who, but it says, "sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" And that's what I'm reminding myself tonight. Just because today was bad, doesn't mean I have to repeat it tomorrow. 
Tomorrow, we are going to be best buds, and I'm keeping the baby Tyleno on tap. 


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:

Post a Comment