Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch





We have been trying to get outside as much as we can. I love getting out to enjoy the fall colors and let's be honest, everyone likes to crunch leaves.
I think I might go nuts as the weather starts to get really wet and we can't go outside.
Today we went to our favorite pumpkin patch, Bob's Corn in Snohomish (if you are local, I highly recommend this place!). We went early and beat all the crowds. I didn't take any pictures with my phone because it is cracked.... But I got some cute ones with my real camera. The girls had fun tromping through the mud and touching every pumpkin. This year we took them through the kids corn maze and they thought that was fun. Well, Addie did, Leah crashed out on Mike's shoulder a few minutes in. She missed out on fresh donuts, cider and roasted corn. But the little girl was beat.
When we got home we seriously crashed out and everyone slept from 3 to 6.
Today was such a good, unproductive day that we all needed.


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:

Post a Comment