At church yesterday, I was sitting there and I realized how grateful I am for certain things in life.
First, is my family. Last week was admittedly not my best week. Long story short, sick babies, trip recovery and less sleep then I should get added up to lots of grumpy people in our house. But Mike is so patient and loving and he really helped more than he knows. He is always there for me and really does understand what I need, even if in a moment of weakness I tell him he doesn't.
Also, I am extremely grateful for the little things. Small kisses and bear hugs, cuddling, two girls that like to play together, and girls that are easily and cheaply entertained. I love baby chub and chocolate chip mouths; I have a sweet girl who asks how my day was.
This week, we are taking it easy. Just enjoying the day and not rushing. And trying to stave off that dreaded 5 pm meltdown....
Sent from my Galaxy S®III


Glad to know Leila and I aren't the only crazy girls around! I'm sure you're doing great. Love these last two posts. I need to remind myself to slow down and just enjoy being still with my family. :)
ReplyDelete