Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spud Harvest

This year was our first spud harvest. For those that don't know, Mike grew up on a potato farm. He has missed farming since graduating and moving to the big city. This year we were lucky enough to head to Rexburg and dig those taters. 
Mike seriously loved all of it. He has been so relaxed and really enjoys farming. The girls loved riding in the tractor with dad. Leah was even comfortable enough to fall asleep while digging potatoes. This was just so new to me, and I had a lot of questions and I really enjoyed taking it all in. 
It will be a bummer to head home on Saturday and go back to real life. This has been such a good two weeks for everyone. 


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

2 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! I remember my first tractor ride on Mike's farm! Such a neat time of year! I bet the little ladies were in love with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun! And I'm glad that Mike loved it as much as you'd hoped/expected!!

    ReplyDelete