Sunday, June 3, 2012

Funny Addie

Addie says some of the funniest things. She keeps us guessing sometimes, but always funny. 

Today she said her bum her and I asked her what we should do about it and she said put "doin-doin" on it. She then grabbed the A&D ointment. 

Yesterday she announced she wanted to go to Idaho. 
"Idaho?" I asked
"Idaho!" she replied.
"U-daho?" I asked.
"no, u-daho, mom!"

I visited my family last week and Addie had a blast playing wih Uncle Mitch. Although, he did something she did not agree with and promptly told him to put his nose on the wall. (can you guess what method of punishment we are using? She hates it so much, but it is working!)

We looked though the temple Ensign and Addie loved it. She can point out he Tabernacle and tell you it could move around. She points out "Josep Smip" (used to be "missy joe"). She also tells us that she will get married in the temple to a prince (cue my melting heart). 

My favorite thing she says is "boogies." No, it does not mean boogers, it means boobs. She was standing in the fridge the other day looking for cheese and the door closed in on her and pushed her into the shelf a little (for the record, it didn't slam, I was right there helping her find the cheese and it closed when I grabbed a towel or something....) anyway, when she was all up in the shelf's business she said, "it's touching my boogies!" I was crying from laughing so hard. 


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment