After some quick thinking, we decided on fishing!
I cut out some fish and glued a paperclip to the back of each one. I also cut out a worm and glued a magnet and string to the back. I tied the string to a stick (which happens to be the middle section of my Swiffer; it has holes in it, so it made it easy to tie the string). We got out the USS Laundry Basket, laid down a blue blanket for the ocean and let Addie go to town.
She needs some help hooking her fish, but she thinks its so fun! Fishing quickly led the way to cooking the fish for dinner. Cooking and tea parties are her favorite activities lately. I remember doing this as a kid and loving it. I am glad she likes it too!
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

THis is such a cute idea!! I"ve never 'fished' inside. You are a great mom.
ReplyDelete