Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ok...so I know I went through the hassle of making my blog private....but mostly I just wanted to lose some followers. If you didn't hear, my blog is a bit popular in Russia, which would be cool if I was Russian, or knew people in Russia, but none of those are happening to me at the moment. So I am going to give it a week or so, and then turn it back to a public blog. And I'll check to be sure my Russian followers have dropped off, and if so, it will remain public. Otherwise this blog is doomed to be private forever, which coincedentally means that I will not post very often.
Thanks for the understanding friends.
I'll try to update with some fun pictures soon!

Some fun things we have done recently:
-Discovery Park, where Mike and I got engaged 4 years ago. We found an awesome tide pool with a starfish, shrimp, hermit crabs and regular crabs, and some anemone.
-Memorial Day Service at the Sultan Cemetary. It was really nice to go and visit Mike's great-grandparents grave and honor those who have given their lives for our country.
-Lots of playing and enjoying my girls.
-Vancouver. I came down for my brother's birthday! Happy 23 bud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment