1. I know I talk about how much Addie loves Leah all the time, but I cant get over it. They are so cute together. Addie was hitting the little hanging toys for Leah to see.
2. I took some boots off of Addie the other day and a quarter, dime, penny and hair clip fell out.
3. Addie said her first prayer last night! She said every word I told her to. She hasn't had much interest in saying her own prayers until last night. It made me cry.
4. I watched Ellen today and she was talking about the changes to Facebook and how everyone was ticked about it. She said (not a direct quote...), "I have an idea to help out with that, go outside! Breath fresh air. You'll find that the real birds aren't angry." I laughed, but I so appreciated it.
5. Tonight I made a peanut butter chocolate milk shake....YUM. It was like drinking a peanut butter cup. I was in heaven.
6. I am so excited to go to Vancouver this weekend! I get to see family! And Addie gets to play with her favorite red-headed cousin! Crafting, shopping, playing... Can't wait!
7. Have I mentioned how much I love little Leah? She is perfect and SO cute! She has started coo-ing and blowing little bubbles.
8. My favorite thing right now is when I look at Leah and she smiles at me like I am the best thing she has ever seen. My heart MELTS!
9. I am learning a lot lately about where I stand on a few procedural things at church. All I have to say is, thanks dad for teaching me that we should always use the church handbook and not rationalize certain things.... The end.
10. Also I am learning about being a better mom and how to be more patient. Being patient isn't one of my strong points, but I am definitely getting better.
11. Addie's new favorite thing is quarters (see number 2). She loves my coin purse and takes every coin and lines it up. Then she'll hand it to me and she'll say "kank-oo el-cum!" She is the cutest two year old ever.
12. I am loving fall! I am excited to make a new wreath for my door. And I have some fun Halloween dinner ideas for us! We love playing outside and checking on our garden. I can't wait to harvest everything in a few weeks.
13. Mike was gone last night for work, and I missed him lots and lots (like slept on his side of the bed kind of missed him). I was so glad to have him home tonight. I love Mike. Addie missed him so much and kept asking for him last night and this morning when she woke up. It was sad. But we are glad to have him home.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
During the week, Brin barely sees Ryan and it sucks so much. She just follows his every footstep when he goes home. Leah is adorable! Brin repeated her first prayer last night too! I DIED! She rarely wants to sit down and fold her arms for prayer, and we always ask her if she wants to say the prayer and last night she did it! I was amazed. Oooo how our little girls are growing up!!! I miss the PacNW falls. Ahhh the best feeling after a hot summer to feel that cool fall air. Miss it! Enjoy it for me :-)
ReplyDelete