Saturday, October 1, 2011

My New Favorite Esty Shop

One of my favorite things to do is look through Etsy. I dream of having a shop. I wish I was creative enough, or had the skill set to do something awesome. I can sew, if I follow a pattern. I can craft, if some else has told me what to do. So, I love to look and see what other people can do.


]There is one shop that I have loved for a while (Ok, I love lots of them...)



Here are few things that I would love to grace my kitchen walls with:










If you really want to make me happy, you'll get me something from this Esty shop.



PS: I am so happy and excited for this week! Crafting, sewing, little girls playing, and not having to clean house? Awesome! The only down fall is Mike has to be home working.




Shhh....... PPS: Utah lost to UW today... now, I am not a UW fan (sorry Schlegels....) but I'll take them over many other teams including, but not limited to WSU, Oregon, and Utah. So needless to say, I was pleasantly pleased with today's outcome. Sorry Mike, I still really love you and you still really love me.





1 comment:

  1. I was so proud of the Idaho keychain. Your not even from Idaho until I saw the pps..Utah Utes are the best!!! Even ask Jenbuns.

    ReplyDelete