1. My cousin put this up on FB the other day and I thought it was pretty funny.
2. I don't actually have a bunch of pictures of the girls on my phone because we bought a new camera the morning Leah was born. We went to best buy to get a camera specifically for the occasion. So, I'll load the pics on my computer then put them up.
3. I made my first solo trip out with the girls today. We just went to Babies R Us for diapers (I hate that store, but its just down the road 2 minutes). Addie was so good and Leah slept the whole time. I did bribe Adds to sit in the cart with a Tootsie Roll.
4. Last night was such a good night. Leah slept and ate really well.
5. Addie and I are enjoying the sun. We ran through the sprinkler for almost an hour today! It was so fun!
6. Mike has tomorrow off! Hallelujah! I am more excited then him, I think.
7. As much as I love having my in-laws here, and ALL the cleaning my MIL does, I am curious/excited to see how life is when its just us.
8. We are going out to eat again tonight. But we are going to Anthony's, a really good seafood place down on the water. We will dress up a bit I think.
9. Mike is SUCH a great husband. I am so glad he puts up with me and the post-baby mood swings.
10. Mike is an Awesome dad! He makes sure to play with Adds every night and then he will always get up and change Leah's diaper for me in the middle of the night.
11. Mike is nice to look at. And kiss.
12. I am loving the warm Seattle weather this week. It has been perfect temps and we have been able to play outside lots!
13. I am going to go buy a new dress this weekend. I need it. And some shirts, maybe some pants? Oh, and I need new make-up.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh man, a new dress and some shirts would be great. i just went and spent my money on nursing bras. blah. what a waste. but so important. hopefully these will be more comfy than my others... love your thursday lists!
ReplyDelete