Monday, July 25, 2011

Its like a party

Nurse: "Mastitis is pretty much a clogged duct that invites all of its friends and has a party."
Me: (what I wish I'd said) "oh good. I'm glad some one can take advantage of this situation and have a party."
Me: (wishing what I would have said if I would have called back a few hours later) "Thanks for sending my antibiotic to the wrong pharmacy...let the party go all night long."

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...ok maybe, but man..
THIS SUCKS!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. BUMMER!!!!! and so soon too!!! I never had mastitis but I did have a seriously clogged left boob. It rarely was full, so that meant my right was double producing. I looked rather weird nakey. hang in there! How it clears up asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, I had mastitis with my first. It does suck! The only thing that they told me was that the only way to get rid of it is to keep nursing, that the jaw is the strongest way to get rid of it and so you point their jaw to the clogged area. I hope it gets better soon. Sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! hope it gets better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boooo thats no fun at all, you can make it through though, stay strong! and take a HOT shower. boobs are so difficult, if only we knew when we were younger lol

    ReplyDelete