Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Five

Leah is PERFECT.
She has a TON of hair. Her eyes are perfect almond shaped eyes.
She seems to be easier than Addie was, but maybe its just because we've done this before. She obviously sleeps all day and does about 2 90 minutes feeds during the night. Nursing is going 300 times better than it did with Addie. I might actually stick with for longer than 3 months.

My mom has been here for the past week and it has been heaven. Addie and Grandma just love each other. Addie threw a huge fit when Grandma left. It was pretty sad. Grandma and Addie both cried. I am excited for Grandma Huskinson to get here tonight though.

Addie LOVES Leah. Addie likes to have everyone together in the same room. Addie also shares her snacks with Leah.

My recovery is definitely slower than my last C-section, but its coming a long. Thank heavens for pain meds! The hardest part is not being able to pick up Addie, it makes us both sad. Also, I realized, I am not as exhausted as last time. Well, unless I exceed my quota for the day, then it seems that I can only cry after 7 PM. I am learning to take it easy and let others help me and realize that they WANT to be there. And I am so grateful for that. And for Mike. He is a great dad!!

But all in all, we are loving Leah and the new phase of life we are in!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Good news!!! She is a doll!!!!!!!!!!! I cried at 7pm everyday for a LONG time after I had Brin. I never understood it. It was just the end of the day exhaustion. Now, I hit my wall at 3pm and just crash on the couch for 30 minutes while Brin watches a show. Post more pics! I'm glad you're slowly recovering. Take it easy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried at that time too, I still do some days especially now being pregnant again! I agree with Meagan MORE PICTURES! She is so cute I am glad you are loving this new stage I hope it goes easy for you guys you deserve the best. Love her hair too..

    ReplyDelete