Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was on Monday. I am now the big 2-4!
My day was great! Addie was awesome all day! I didn't do very many chores, and I took a huge nap! We had dinner at home so we would be able to go swimming. The new Lynnwood Rec Center opened up last week and it is so nice. The pool is so much fun! The have a "beach" area with a water toys and slides for little kids and the water never gets more that 18 inches deep. They also have a lazy river and TWO big water slides. It was so fun to have a fun family night. Then we went home and had strawberry short cake. YUM!
Highlights of my day:
-Mitch calling and saying: "you know what my favorite part about your birthday is? Mine is only 28 days away!"
-Grandma and Grandpa Doty calling and singing Happy Birthday in harmony.
-All of my family that called me. I will call back those of you that I missed!

Yesterday we went to the Mariner's game. Surprise! They won! We did have to leave a little early because someone got a little cranky. It was fun though and Addie made friends with everyone around us. And thanks to the elderly gentleman that gave us one of his baseball cards. He had a bunch that he collected in a fanny pack! He was so cute! Addie tried to get him to pound it.

Today I am going to take my gestational diabetes test...YUCK!
Tomorrow I have my 28 week appointment.
Friday I hope to have lunch with some of my best friends. And that night I go to Vancouver for TEN days! Yay! I can't wait to go!! We have plans for sewing, crafting, beaching, playing, and relaxing!

PS - Sorry no birthday pictures. I didn't think anyone would appreciate seeing me in a swim suit.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment