Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend in Review

Picture one: Mike and Addie in our hammock
Picture two: Addie in the hammock by herself
Picture three: Kenna and Addie at the zoo

My weekend was amazing!

Makenna came into town on Friday morning!! We went to get her at a friend's house at 7:30 AM (and ended up with a dozen fresh eggs from their chicken coop, which I LOVE!). We spent the morning at Country Village shopping, eating free decadent cupcakes, having lunch and catching up.

Saturday the sun peeked out a bit and we went to the zoo. We stopped at University Village first for some Noah's bagels, then walked around the zoo forever! Addie always loves it and Kenna even got in free thanks to a lady who handed us an extra groupon! That afternoon we went to Target and got some clothes! Yay for Target clearance. We barbecued and enjoyed the night!

Sunday she left :( but thankfully the sun was still out. So we grilled again and hung up the hammock. It was so relaxing. Let's have that happen every weekend!

Such a good weekend! And bonus: I am in my THIRD TRIMESTER! I am in the home stretch! And next weekend we go to Vancouver and hopefully to the beach! I am staying for the whole week too! I am so excited!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I love when it starts getting warmer and you can actually do stuff outside! Oh and I am jealous of your hammock...awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. k. love the pic of dad, addie and oh, roxy decided to join in on the action. cute!

    ReplyDelete