So far it has been great!
Today we went to Jamba Juice.... and Marit drove home. That was a little strange to me. She is old enough to drive. I remember when the girl was born.
I painted Addie's toe nails tonight. She loved getting them pained. I'll take a cute picture of them later when I can get her to hold still for a picture.
And good news!!! We scheduled the C-Section for baby girl for July 18th! I am so excited.
TEN WEEKS FROM TODAY!
So in two weeks and one day will be three years since we got engaged, but three years ago today, I set up our sealing in the temple. So I was thinking about that and got a little nastalgic and wanted to share some engagement pictures.
Was I ever that small? It doesn't seem like I will ever get back down to that size....I feel huge right now.

This is one of my favorite pictures of us. I am not an artsy person when it comes to photography, but I ADORE this picture.
Sorry for the spelling of "nastalgic." I ignored it on my spell check for some reason... I know its "nostalgic"
ReplyDeleteWow! 3 years! I can't believe it's already been that long for you guys! And hooray for July 18! Must be nice to at least know exactly when you're having her... I'm so curious about when our girl is going to get here!
ReplyDelete