...That buying a new pillow would allow me to sleep through the night for the first time in 10 weeks?
...That making breakfast the night before would be one of my best ideas yet?
...That getting an 18 month old dressed would be so difficult? (We go through the same fight every day...)
...That waiting an extra week for my ultrasound would be one of the longest weeks ever? And that it made me almost want to wait till birth to find out the gender (but I can't, I am dying to know)?
...That seeing your family for three short days would spur a trip in two weeks (General Conference weekend!!)
...That your husband wants a trip too? And thinks its a good idea to stick your big dog in the back seat of the Prius is a good idea?
...That I would have a super cute girl to call mine?
...That I love my husband more today than I did yesterday?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment