Here she is!!
I am so excited!
She was curled up and face down during the whole appointment, but BUSY!
She measures a bit on the small side, so I get to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks!
She crossed her legs and also was looking around a lot! She has all ten fingers and all ten toes!
Can the next 18 weeks go by any faster??
PS: now here comes the name game!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOO excited for you. I definitely want a house FULL of girls. I know the potential drama...but really...I just want ALL my kids to be as cute and fun as Brinley!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS again!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! So fun. My favorite place to check out baby names is on nameberry.com see what you think.
ReplyDeleteYesssss!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you need a new lilypie chart- it looks like your half-cooked nugget is already done.
ReplyDelete