But I made cake yesterday (healthy-ish...egg whites and applesauce!) and Mike didn't want any... So I thought of this picture. (I wanted to mash it in his face like I did at the wedding, but that would start a war I would lose.)
I bought a hutch for my kitchen. I'll put up a picture when I get it all decorated. But its black and it is SOO cute! I have to admit, it felt good saving up for it and then paying cash for it. I got it at an antique store in Country Village in Bothell. That is my new favorite place to take Addie. They have ducks, chickens and rabbits running around. There is lots of places to run and walk around. We like to chase bunnies, feed the ducks, and stare at the roosters. I am so looking forward to warmer days when we can be outside more!
On Saturday, I went to Target and got MATCHING dresses for my girls!! One is 24 months, the other is NEWBORN! It is so tiny! This girl is going to be small, but that's fine with me! Its for their first Sunday together. I went through all the teeny baby clothes, and we don't need any... But that probably won't stop me from buying a few new things :) We have also been busy thinking about names. I think I am settled on one, but I am not telling, because I don't want opinions and what if she's born and the name doesn't fit. That's what happened to Addie. We thought she was Lucy, but she didn't look like a Lucy to us.
My new goal: eat healthier. We don't just sit around and eat junk food all day (Confession: I just ate a bite of the aforementioned cake...) but, I want to make smarter food choices. So, I have been doing a little research, blog hopping looking for recipes that are healthy and sound/look good (I have realized that this is difficult sometimes... I am All-American in the fact that I use butter and condensed soups a lot in my meals. This makes the meals taste great, but not the best for you). So, if you have a favorite website/blog/cookbook that has healthy recipes, send it my way!
Newest lesson learned: check your husband's pockets before you wash his pants. You might find pliers in the bottom of the washer at the end of the cycle.
PS: Can't wait to go to Vancouver. DSW and Home Goods here we come!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
love the pic...made me realize that I don't know if I ever saw your wedding pics. gorgeous. so excited for your girls!
ReplyDelete