I feel like a need to comment on the Office last night. As you may know, The Office is probably my favorite show (ever...). I have been rooting for Michael and Holly since day one. I know they are strange, but they are perfect for each other. (I am talking about them like I know them in real life and they are friends...sometimes that's how I feel. I watch The Office more than I will openly admit to anyone. Let's just say that if you are looking for a specific episode, 90% of the time I can tell you the season and on which disc its on. Pathetic, I know.)
The proposal was perfect. Beautiful. I cried as Holly walked through the kitchen and Michael declared his love for her and cheered when she said yes in a Yoda voice. The ring: HUGE. The sprinkler system: perfect for the show. Michael and Holly are quite the pair.
I am so saddened by Michael moving to Colorado. What will The Office be without him?? I am curious to see how the new boss (Will Ferell) fits in. Looking forward to April 14th.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment