I have to say, I love living out in the country. The girls have a ton of room to play. We got a kitty to be a mouser. His name is Phinneas. He is so sweet. The girls just adore him and he puts up with all the love he gets. And the dog, Roxie is loving running and running around. Most evenings she is dead tired.
The girls love looking out the window and seeing the tractors and trucks. We have been able to see Mike a bit more than normal, which has been so nice. He is working long hours right now getting the fields prepped for drilling grain.
One thing I wasn't expecting was the wind. I know Rexburg gets windy, but holy cow. Its loud and cold. Tomorrow we are supposed to have 40-50 mile-an-hour winds all day long.
I think Addie's favorite part of living out here is going on the tractor or in the big truck with dad. She just thinks that this is the best thing ever. She adjusted pretty well to her new surroundings. She will cry a little bit every once in a while because she misses our house or her little friends. It's sad, but she understands that we live here now.
Leah mostly seems fine. At first she would get confused. She knew this was her stuff, but the house was wrong. Mike is loving it here. Its hard work, but he loves being back here. I really like it also. It's nice to have family here. That has really helped. It has been nice to hang out with my sister-in-law and her family.
So far so good!I'm excited for November when things quiet down a bit.
Sent from my Galaxy S®III



Glad to hear the girls are settling in and that you're doing well also. I'm sure Roxy is loving having lots and lots of room to run around in.
ReplyDelete