This year, I kind of felt like I failed Easter. I didn't get the girls new dresses, no Easter baskets, and no egg dying or hunting. But I need to give myself a pass, because we had just moved. The Saturday before was the first night in our house.
We did go to the Sugar City Egg hunt. It was awesome! Lots of candy and coupons for free ice cream. There were even a few dollars up for grabs. Guess where we are going next year?
We went to Mike's parent's for dinner and an egg hunt with the cousins. My brother joined us. My nephews liked him I think.
Easter was also our first day in our new ward. It is the same ward Mike grew up in, so he knew lots of people. We know the primary president and she helped Addie in primary, but I learned Addie didn't really need it. She acted like she knew everyone, was well behaved, and even said the closing prayer.
We did have a nice Easter. Next year, we'll do a bit more for the girls, though.
Sent from my Galaxy S®III



No comments:
Post a Comment