Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Updates!

I spent last week at my parents house in Vancouver. It was really great to spend time with them! 
My cousin and his wife and their adorable toddler were sealed in the Portland Temple and our grandpa (see picture #3) was able to perform that. It was such a sweet experience and I am so glad I was able to be apart of it. 
I also got a night away with Mike! We headed to the Oregon Coast on Friday night. I was so excited to sleep in, but I noticed a large spider in our room just before falling asleep, and I woke up a bit early and couldn't fall back to sleep because the spider was gone and I became a little paranoid.... dang you, spider! We got so lucky and had fabulous weather! We shopped around Seaside a little then finished our day at Canon Beach. This was the first time I actually went on Haystack Rock. It was low tide and the tide pools were so amazing! So many starfish, anemones, hermit crabs and sea cucumbers. I loved it! I think that I mostly loved a day away from real life and spending it with Mike. Seriously, he's my best friend and we just enjoyed each other's company. 
The girls are so stinking cute. Leah has really started using words. She says no, Mickey, dress, shoe, bed (beh), milk (mih), Ariel (a-yo), mama, dada, Leah (le-la). Addie says and does some of the funniest things. Today I looked over at her and she was scratching her face with her foot. I asked her what in the world was she doing. Her reply? "I'm just scratching like a dog." Like its no big deal. She's very into acting like animals lately, it just cracks me up. Those two girls love to play together (and fight over toys...) but it is so sweet to watch them interact and become friends. 
We are getting really excited to move, IN TWO WEEKS!! I am excited for a change of pace. Like way less rain (cabin fever....). I'm excited to see my new house, but at the same time, I'm sad to leave. I have some great friends here and I love my house and the Pacific northwest is really all I know. Addie gets sad when we talk about moving. She is so worried that she won't have her blanket, or flower pillow; it breaks my heart a little. But I know that Idaho is where we should be. Did I mention that I am excited?!? 


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:

Post a Comment