I'm laying here in a hotel in Missoula, Montana. Unable to sleep while my 3 loves snore around me.
The past few days have been emotional. Packing up everything we own is hard. Seeing my cute home empty is hard. Seeing my children struggle as their beds and toys get packed up is hard. Having friends help us out at the last minute is a blessing. Staying at a friend's comfortable home was relaxing. Growing closer as a couple is immeasurable. So many ups and downs, and I'm only in the middle of the ride. We've got aways to go before things settle down.
I'm so hopeful, though! Don't think that just because I'm emotional doesn't mean I'm not excited to get into our home (and not move again for 30 years), start a new chapter and make some great memories. I am! I just want to be in my own bed right now.
Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:
Post a Comment