We are pretty much done nursing! I am proud and sad at the same time. Over two weeks I worked us down to just once a day. On Friday, I nursed her for what I hoped was my last time. We went on our trip and by Saturday night I needed some relief to sleep, so I pumped a bit and then woke up Sunday morning and decided we needed to nurse again. So, we'll see how long we can go this time before I need to nurse her. But I am sad because I miss my mandatory cuddles with Leah. But also I am so proud of myself for making it one year!!
Sent from my Galaxy S®III

I want to know your tips on nursing #2 with a busy toddler running around! My goal is to make it to a year this time around but I'm afraid with brinley, it will just be so complicated making everyone happy!!!!
ReplyDelete