Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Choo-choo! All aboard

We started potty training this morning. Addie is pretty excited about it, too (can you tell? this is her smile face). Once she fills her chart up with stickers, she gets a special treat. She picked out some cute undies and is all about going by herself. We also got some princess pull-ups for naps and bed time. 

I am so excited to have one baby in diapers instead of two. 

In other news, we had a great weekend in Vancouver. Baby Ben looked so cute in his blessing outfit. It was a cute little blue sailor outfit. It was so good to see couins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. We have snow on the ground. And I am making mike go skiing this week. Its to good not to go. 
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

1 comment:

  1. cute pic. and you're such a good mom making a chart and all!! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete