Thursday, March 1, 2012

13 for Thursday

1. Love me some chubby baby
2. She crawled the other day, but seems to have lost interest... I give it a couple more day. 
3. We are going to the Couve tomorrow!
4. We get to see a special baby blessing.
5. We start potty training on monday, or more likey Tuesday, because recovering from a trip is hard enough. 
6. I am embarassed that I love playing Angry Birds. I am kicking some pig butt.
7. I hate grocery shopping. Addie does so well until check out, but then she sees those dang princess dolls and candy bars and doesn't want to hand over the box of cereal she has her little hands on and does a high pitched scream. I don't doubt you heard it today. 
8. Staying on a budget is hard. I wish money grew on trees. 
9. Grateful for some realy good friends. 
10. I am longing to color my hair brown...I did it once in college and loved it, but I know I need to stay blonde. 
11. Going to Nordy's and sushi with the sistas this weekend.
12. Looking forward to the day Leah sleep 8 hours in a row. It'll come. 
13. I want to get on my soap box about the "blacks and the priesthood" issue that has resurfaced, but I won't. All I have to say is that I am glad to have faith in a loving, all-knowing God.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment