Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yesterday, we went to the zoo. Both girls were so great. It was a beautiful morning, too. On our way home, both girls fell asleep and to me, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping babe. As I looked at those beauties, I felt so grateful to be their mom.

Life isn't easy around here, and I am learning a lot every day. Mostly, I am learning to be patient. 2 year olds are stubborn (at least mine is) and 6 1/2 month olds don't like to be sleep trained (its been a week of lots of tears). Mike has had to work a ton recently. So during all this time, I am learning patience.

These girls bring so much joy to our lives. Seeing them play and cuddle and Addie giving kisses to her sister just melts my heart. So, while we have our moments that are slightly trying, I do take time to relish a few precious moments each day. See that picture up there? That was just one from today.

1 comment:

  1. This pic is too cute. My mom has a picture of Jess and me about the same age and about the same position. I'm sitting on Jessica's lap. They are cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete