Friday, January 13, 2012

5 for Friday

Since I missed Thursday, I'll just do 5 things today
1. I am becoming quite the play-doh molder (??). We love play-doh here and Addie always likes me to make a mermaid. And this time she had me Mickey Mouse... Apparently Mickey has no abdomen, just pants, and his arms come out of his pants......? WTC?
2. This week we went to the aquarium and the zoo. We had so much fun! We need to go to the zoo more often. Its a great place for Addie to go run and she loves seeing the animals. We went with a good friend that I've known since junior high and she brought another friend's little girl. Its so cute to see the little girls play.
3. I REALLY HOPE IT SNOWS THIS WEEKEND! I want to go sledding and have hot chocolate with my girls.
4. Leah scoots everywhere. She just needs to figure out the arms part of crawling, then she gone :)
5. I love when I say something like, "Uh-oh Addie! Did you fall down?" and she replies, "Sure did!"

No comments:

Post a Comment