Thursday, December 1, 2011

13 for Thursday

1. Leah LOVES sitting in the jumper. I love that she loves it.
2. We bumped her up to size 2 diapers and I cleaned out the 0-3 month clothes. On to 3-6... She's growing up to fast.
3. Leah still doesn't sleep very well at night, and I haven't done much to fix it lately either. I have come to the conclusion that she will when she's ready. But for now, I get to have some special time just the two of us, even if we are both pretty much asleep.
4. Addie asked for candy today by saying, "trick-or-treat mamma!"
5. I am really enjoying my calling right now. I feel like I am kind of hitting my stride. I feel more comfortable voicing opinions (and policy...I'm surprised at what people don't know sometimes) when needed. Being the secretary for primary allows me some flexibility too, which is very helpful with the two girls. I love the women I work with too! They are amazing.
6. When I was in Young Womens, one of my leaders made us a Christmas Advent with scriptures about Christ. We are doing that tonight!
7. I'm about to order pizza... I haven't done that in forever.
8. Have I mentioned how awesome Mike is?
9. Addie says the cutest things lately. She said, "you're welcome milk!" when I gave her a sippy of milk the other day. She also says, "cute leah!"
10. I love cuddling with Addie. It doesn't happen to often so when it does, I relish every second.
11. Have you ever had missionaries not want to set up a dinner appointment with you? I have... My cooking can't be that bad, right?
12. I have been working out! Jillian Michaels has shredded my legs and shoulders.
13. I need a date. Mike, I'm taking you out very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Leah is just now in size 2 diapers? Jarret graduated to size 2 so fast.

    ReplyDelete