Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Love that picture? My mom will love me for putting it up. We had gotten up and started dinner before showering or even brushing our teeth. Yikes!

Our Thanksgiving was awesome. I drove down to Vancouver on Monday with the girls and the dog. I surprised my mom and sisters. It was a pretty easy drive to; I might even do it again (not soon though).

Tuesday Kenna and I spent our morning with my cousin Katie. Addie and Rosie played together pretty well. Katie is also having her baby this week! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! Also, it was Roxie's 7th birthday. Here's to many more years Roxie!

Wednesday, Marit and I went out to lunch and to the craft store. We also celebrated my dad's birthday! He is 55 years young! We had chocolate cake and played Uno. Mike drove down that night after work.

Thursday! My mom did the turkey, I did mashed potatoes, Marit did the green bean casserole, and Addie even got in the action and helped to do the stuffing. My parent's long time friends and their youngest daughter joined us for dinner. We had such a good time and ate too much.

Friday Mike and I did took the girls over to my Grandma and Grandpa Doty's house. I helped my Grandma do her hair while she held Leah. Meanwhile, Grandpa and Addie watch football and ate lemon drops, a lot of lemon drops. It was so good to see them. Mike and I braved a little shopping at REI and got a ski rack for my 4Runner.

Saturday we headed home to attend my girlfriend's wedding reception. And she looked gorgeous!

PS Leah had rice cereal for the first time yesterday. SHE LOVED IT!

We had a great week in Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment