1. Addie and Leah cuddling in the morning in mommy's bed
2. Leah is always smiling. She only cries in the car. I love her so much.
3. Leah is now wearing her 3 month clothes at 1 1/2 months. Addie didn't grow out of her newborn clothes until she was 3 months old. Leah is growing so fast.
4. My family came into town last weekend and we had a lot of fun!
5. Kenna has gone back to Rexburg. We had fun hanging out. We went to a park by the temple and we went to Lake Washington and played in the water. We miss her lots!
6. We finally have summer weather here! It is beautiful!
7. Mike got to go to Idaho last weekend for our nephew's baptism. We are so proud of Ozzy. And even though its hard to have Mike gone, I am so glad he was able to be with his family. We are looking forward to spending Christmas with them!
8. Leah hates being in the car. Its not even the car seat she hates, she sits in it all the time, but as soon as her car seat locks into the base and I turn the key in the ignition...she loses it. It makes me so sad, but I can't do much about it.
9. I need a weekend. With nothing to do.
10. I need to go running more. I went the other day and it felt great!
11. I am still trying to figure out a decent schedule for the three of us girls. It is hard when Leah doesn't have a set schedule yet.
12. Today has been a movie day, and that is ok with me.
13. I am trying to get Addie to eat more. And to take a bath and let me wash her hair. She is too busy to eat and dislikes me telling her what to do. It makes for a really fun morning... But I still love her and we enjoy cuddling and reading together.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe Leah is really wearing 3mo clothes! She looks soooo tiny still! And I'm with you on the running thing...I was doing it pretty consistently but the holiday de-motivated me and I just can't seem to do it this week. Maybe next week. :)
ReplyDelete