Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday

Ok, I am not doing thirteen things today. Bummed? Sorry. I am pooped and can barely think of what my name is (its momma right?).
Today we had well child check-ups for the girls.
Stats:
Adelaide is 21 pounds 4 ounces. My two year old is 21 pounds. She's in the 9th percentile. She's gained almost a pound since 18 months. She got her flu shot in her arm and she did so well.
Leah Rose is 9 pounds 12 ounces. It took Adelaide until 4 months to get that big. She got 3 shots and an oral vaccine. She was ticked for a little while.
We switched doctors due to a change in insurance and it was a good switch. We loved our old doctor, but this new one is great! The nurse was awesome, the office was not busy, we didn't have any wait, I could go on and on. If you need a pediatrician, I'll give you our doctor's number.
And bonus for the day, Addie is sick and therefore a pill. I love her though. We've stayed in our jammies a lot the past few days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment