Thursday, August 11, 2011

13 for Thursday

1. I love when Leah sleeps like this, with her little hand all fisted up under her chin.
2. Leah's schedule works perfectly with Addie's. And I can usually get a nap in!
3. Other than having Leah here, the best part about not being pregnant is no more heartburn! I ate chocolate cake tonight (thanks Juliana!) And I can sleep in peace...for a few hours.
4. Addie doesn't just say I love you, she says, "I love you, too!" Its so cute! 5. I am glad that the weekend is almost here. I am dying to have Mike to ourselves for a whole day.
6. I actually made dinner tonight! With no girls asking to be held, nursed or for candy.
7. I wish I lived closer to more of my friends. Why does everyone gravitate to Utah? Maybe we should just follow suit...
8. I am trying to figure out what to do for Addie's 2nd birthday party (when the heck did she turn into a BIG GIRL???) If you have any ideas for themes, gifts, activities, please send them my way.
9. I am excited for fall. I am thinking of ways to decorate for fall, and for Halloween (which is one of my favorite holidays).
10. I am going to go shopping by myself this weekend (ok, I'll will take Leah, but free of a certain busy, hates-sitting-in-the-stroller little girl...) 11. Addie and I love playing with Play-doh together. I make lots of balls and snakes. She is good about mixing all the colors together.
12. I am dying for sushi, but I am saving myself for a place in Vancouver that is apparently sushi heaven. Kenna, you better be right!
13. I am glad I got this post done before Friday, because then I would have had to do 15... And 13 is a lot as it is...especially when I'm tired and can't think straight. Maybe I should switch to "Ten for Tuesday?"
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment