Monday, June 6, 2011

Summertime

I love this view.

Today I am thankful for my back yard. It is huge and Addie loves to run around in it with her stroller. It is such a beautiful day and we kind of have to stick around the house today (new fridge being delivered...it better fit!) so I am glad to have a place where we can run around.

This weekend was wonderful! It was in the mid 70's! Finally!! Saturday we went to Mukilteo Beach for a picnic. That night some great friends watched Addie so Mike and I could go to dinner and a movie. We saw the new Pirates movie in IMAX 3D. It was pretty fun! Honestly, I don't think the 3D added much to this movie, but the previews for some other ones looked pretty fun! Mostly it was nice to be out with just Mike.

Sunday was pretty relaxing. I worked in Nursery...and that is a little taxing. But its nice to be with Addie. For dinner we made tin foil dinners! YUM. It was just what I had been craving!

Looking forward to some decent weather this week, and finishing up more project!
{6 weeks from tomorrow!!}
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment