Mom:
Happy Birthday (yesterday)!
This is one of my favorite pictures of us.
Look at little Addie!!
I am excited for July when we can take another picture like that!
I am excited to have you here to help me!
Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you this year. Plus you probably wouldn't want Addie spitting on your cake. Or your pregnant daughter who wouldn't leave ANY leftover cake for you.
You have been such a great example of what a mom should be. Mom first, friend second. Patient, nice, hard working, caring, strict, and FUN. I know I wasn't the best teenager to ever walk the planet (a close third at least, right??). Thanks for putting up with me.
And we think you should move back...or we should move closer.
Love you mom!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment