Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lunch

Today for lunch I gave the girls some reheated lasagna and corn.

THEY DID NOT TOUCH IT.

I made a new lunch of mac-n-cheese and strawberries.

THEY ARE INHALING IT.

Lesson learned: mac-n-cheese beats out almost everything else for lunch.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. lol, We had lasagna at my Grandma's the other day and Darci wouldn't eat it. She usually loves that kind of thing. It's the toddler stage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately..........IT'S TRUE (and gross).

    Brinley is all about homemade spaghetti. She will NOT TOUCH anything canned....spaghetti-o's (sometimes), NO way ravioli, or anything close to tomato sauce and noodles. It is frustrating because that's a quick easy lunch! No way jose! ends up on the floor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac and cheese is paul's staple food. I used to fight the idea of eating the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner until I read somewhere that it won't kill a kid by serving them the same thing for every meal. Most kids go through it and eventually decide that they want to try something else. I felt better, but 5 1/2 years later... paul still wants mac and cheese and pizza for every meal.

    ReplyDelete