Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mariner's Fan Fest

First is Franklin Gutierrez' locker in the M's club house. (Can I just say, I think he is very attractive. I enjoy watching him play....)
Second is Addie running the bases on the field.
Third is me and Adds in the visitors dugout.
Fourth is Mike and Adds in the dugout.
Fifth are the penguins just after feeding.

TODAY: We went to Sears and got Addie's pictures taken (I had some free stuff coupons). Then we headed down to Mariners Fanfest because we got some free tickets! (Thanks Kirsten for thinking of us!) It was really fun! We ran the bases, went to the club house and sat in the dug out. Addie liked running the bases best I think. There were lots that you could do, but we are the lame parents and didn't want to stand in line. Then when we were done, we headed up to the zoo. It was raining and almost NO ONE was there. It was great! As always we like the otters and bears. Plus it was feeding time, so the animals put on a show.
Addie did so well the whole day. And it was great to spend time as a family! I feel like sometimes we just kind of get busy. We have dinner together and then go to bed with not much quality time in between. So it was a lot of fun!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment