Thursday, May 13, 2010

Addie is TROOPER!

SO...if you read the last post, you know about the hand....
Last night, I had to be up at the church at 6 to set up for our Young Women's Mother Appreciation Dinner (I was the decorator.... now I know why I shouldn't do it. It gives me a teeny bit of anxiety). It looked really good if I do say so myself. Addie was doing well. But by the time I was done, so was she. The Tylenol had run out, she was tired, and my energy had run out too. Mike had a presidency meeting for Elder's Quorum, and those usually last until 10. Yes, PM. I called on the way home, in tears, "Mike, we are ok (sob) but I need you to come home (sniff sniff sob sob sob... deep breath deep breath). Addie is just tired, that is why she is screaming. (sob sob) Love you." He came home. We gave her a bath and changed her bandage. She slept better than usual last night too!

Today is such a beautiful day! We went on a run with my new jogger/bike trailer! She loves it! I love it! It is awesome. I just wish I could run more... I am out of shape. To which Mike replies, "There is only one way to get back in shape, run more." We headed to Target and I probably spent more than I should, but I had some gift cards. Then, we came to my parents and went in the hot tub. We turned the heat way down so it felt like a nice warm pool! Addie loves the water! She just kicks around and splashes and giggles! I got her a little floaty thing to sit it and she loves being pushed around the water in that! Oh, do you love her bikini? I think it is sooo cute! Her little belly sticks out.
We had to rebandage her hand after wards. But her hand being bandaged doesn't seem to bother her one little bit! I love her!







Now if only I could get her to stay in one place long enough to change a diaper without a struggle.

4 comments:

  1. We have that same swim suit for Brinley! I got it Target for like $3!!!!!!!! Addie is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE bikini! we have nights like that too :) I have started changing ryan on the floor and holding him down by putting my feet on his arm pits. he screams but its the only way it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo freaking cute!! I love the pic in the jogger. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her bikini! Rose definintly needs one of those.

    ReplyDelete