Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mukilteo Beach

We have had no winter this year.
No snow; only a few days of actual cold. We have only been skiing (together) 3 times. This week has been averaging about 60!
to CELEBRATE, we went to the
BEACH!
Not the beach beach, but Mukilteo Beach.
It was so nice to get out of the house and be outside!
I love this picture of Mike and Addie. It just makes me smile when I look at it.


I realized that I don't have too many pictures of just Mike. I took this one and I am pretty sure that I told him I wasn't taking a picture. I am soo sly.....

Family Picture. We also have very few whole family pictures. I was so bummed at the thought of this.


ON A SEPARATE NOTE.....
I have started putting Addie's hair in a little pony tail on the top of her head. I think it is super cute. And.... TAH-DAH!! She can sit. Ok, so she isnt great, but she can stay up for a while, but then after a minute or so, she will either start to lean way forward or tip over to the side.



3 comments:

  1. She is a-dor-able. Seriously. Cute family pic too! I miss Seattle SO much! I have no idea when we will be back to visit. I hate thinking about that. Ryan has never been so maybe we can take the fam one day. (like in 10 years!!!!!) tear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie is getting big!! but it's about time. Love the pic of Mike. Can you send me that one and the family pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my gosh, she is sooo stinking cute. I miss you guys tons. I just don't really ever get to see you. I was thinking of coming up over spring break and it's just such a hard decision because it's such a long drive with 3 kiddos for only 4 or 5 days. I just miss you guys though and I want to meet Addie in real life. hmmmm, I'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete