We took some pictures today. These are just three of.... 15 or 20.
I just think we have the cutest baby ever.

Addie reaching for the camera... I just thought this picture was sooo funny. If she had gotten a hold of it, it would have gone straight to the mouth.

I was interrupting her TV time.
And just like her mom used to be a cheerleader with awesome jumps (if I do say so myself), she is practicing her toe touches!
Well, you're right...she pretty much is the cutest baby ever! I love her toe touches! You have to keep that one. By the way...thanks for the 10 day early nudge; I'm crossing my fingers too. Not that I'm done being preggo, I'm just sooooo impatient! Please come down and see her! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI have been up in the air on who she looks like, but as of this toe touching picture I would have to say totally Huskinson. Alyse the other pictures she is yours. She is addorable. It is so much fun to see their self exploration entertaining themselves.
ReplyDeleteshe is soo stinkin cute I want to eat her up!!! Keep sending me photos. I love them.
ReplyDeleteshe looks so much like mike in that bottom pictures (the one practicing to be a cheerleader) but in the one just above it I think she looks like you. Go figure.
ReplyDelete