You are so cute! I was totally joking about the planet look by the way...but you already knew that!Yes, how the tables have turned. I'm not only a planet right now, I'm Jupiter.
I use to love to sew. Maybe one day when I have kids I'll take it up again. The dress looks cute. I still have one I made for a little girl in the 7th grade
Very nice. So how was the party AND what does the dress look like on.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! I was totally joking about the planet look by the way...but you already knew that!Yes, how the tables have turned. I'm not only a planet right now, I'm Jupiter.
ReplyDeleteI use to love to sew. Maybe one day when I have kids I'll take it up again. The dress looks cute. I still have one I made for a little girl in the 7th grade
ReplyDelete