So, Mitchel told me today to check my Facebook. To my delight, he had put up a video. I happen to find it very entertaining (maybe I have just been away from the real world for a long time)
OK... After I had a good laugh, I figured that I should give an update on our life.
-Addie is TWO MONTHS OLD on Friday.
-We are blessing her on Sunday. Mike's parents came into town and it is good to see them.
-I am finally finishing Addie's room. I will put up pictures.
-Addie is going to be Cinderella for Halloween. I am so excited. Her costume is way to big for her. But then again, she is just barely starting to grow out of her newborn clothes
-Makenna and I are working out in a few minutes.... (dallas cowboys cheerleaders... what?)
-I love being a stay at home mom. We watch the Hills together and more recently cartoons. I figure I shouldn't mess my daughter up too bad.
- I almost feel horrible about this one, but last night, my MIL was holding Addie. Addie was going through her nightly meltdown (it is a wonderful hour and a half where she just cries...). I suggested to my MIL that Addie was hungry, so she passed the baby back to me. Addie almost immediately stopped crying and fell asleep. It felt kind of good to know that she knows her mom and that she just wanted to be held by her mom last night. I love my MIL, but I will say, it felt good to calm down my daughter.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Has it already been two months? We've been meaning to bring over dinner, but wanted to wait until the grandmothers and relief society mothers stopped hovering...and now we're sick...so maybe sometime next week?
ReplyDeleteMake sure you post Cinderella pics!!