HERE are some pictures of ADDIE.
I tend to never have my real camera on me, so these first two have been taken on my phone. I have come to realize that my phone has a decent, but not great camera.That makes Mike jealous.
This is probably my favorite picture of Addie. I love that I caught her crying. When I started to take the picture, she was smiling I promise, but as with a lot of babies, smiles quickly turned to tears.
This is classic Addie. She makes the goofiest faces ever. I love watching her.
Here are some pictures from when she was only two or three weeks old of Addie withGrandma and Grandpa Doty.
It's amazing to me how much she has grown over the past SEVEN weeks.
Super cute little girl. My wife loves the old school name as well. I am deeply hurt that I was not sent a personal invitation to view your beautiful blog. Consider yourselves reprimanded. No worries. Come this Sunday you will be permanently linked to web.me.com/watkinses
ReplyDeleteLove
Elijah, Stephanie, and Ellis Watkins