Today marks the one month birthday for Addie.
She is doing really well. I love her and watching her every day.
She has grown quite a bit. She can now officially fit into the NEWBORN sized clothes that we got for her. She is almost at 7 pounds now.
She is such a smiley little girl, except for when she cries. She cries a lot, mostly when she is hungry and she is hungry all the time. I honestly sometimes feel like all I do is nurse her (Mama Moo Cow here...) Feedings seem to take an hour. And then an hour later, she is hungry again.
I love her smiles.
I love her yawns. They are the biggest yawns for a little face.
The girl has no manners ( I know she doesn't know any better, but I am sure that she could when a belching contest at a bar...).
I don't sleep too much. Sometimes I am up every hour. I sleep when she sleeps. (Sometimes I wonder who is really in charge at home)
We hang out in bed until 10 AM. How awesome is that?
I love that I can console her better than anyone else.
I hate it when she cries and she gets tears.
She loves her swing (So does mom!)
We take walks around the Cul-de-sac.
We come to Grandma and Grandpa's almost every other day so I can watch TV and pass her off for a few minutes.
I love her. She is perfect. She is pretty much my best friend right now. I never thought I would be in this much love with a person whose diapers I change, whose poop sometimes ends up on my hands (or clothes once...), and who spits up on me.
She is beautiful. She is perfect.
SHE IS MINE
Beautiful post, Alyse! She sounds absolutely amazing. NOW- PICTURES!!! I love how you said you feel like all you do is nurse! You're doing the best for your baby so keep it up girl!
ReplyDelete