Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coming Soon!

We are in the final process of getting everything closed for our house. I am getting really excited. Closing date is set for July 24th and it looks like everything is going smoothly!

The house is what we were looking for, just in a townhouse form. The yard is huge, as you can see. Mike is super excited about the cherry tree in the back yard. I am just excited to have a little yard. And I never thought it would come to this, but I am excited about my kitchen. It is so much bigger than the dinky one that is in the apartment that we have.

There is our little house! We are getting really excited. I have been so anxious to get a room set up for the baby and have been waiting until we have a place. Now I can. The best part is, we do not have to move until we want, well probably in our case, need to.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. So happy to have you. Hope all is well. Aaron and I are excited for your home purchase and soon to be daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for blogs! and hooray for buying a house! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute house! I'm jealous as we will be stuck in an apartment for a few more years while Aaron does grad school.

    I may be exactly what you were refering to in your comment below about the friends w/herb gardens...but you are welcome to check out our blog if you want to. akswanfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete