Now to answer those usual questions:
-I feel awful. I'm not throwing up or anything, but I'm constantly nauseated and so tired. I have to take a nap every afternoon. I try to go to bed at 10 every night, if I can.
-We found out I was expecting on August 26th. I honestly wasn't expecting a positive on that test. I just wanted reassurance that I wasn't. The timing wasn't what we were planning, but this was the most wonderful blessing. Honestly, I felt like we needed to wait, or at least I wanted to wait. I'm so grateful to know that a loving Heavenly Father knows me and what I need.
-I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday.
-We will be finding out this baby's gender. I love planning!
-We will not be sharing the name probably until the little one is a couple of days old. Usually because we can't pick until we meet our babies. But I do have a few favorite names (so does Mike and we agree, too!).
-We told Addie this morning that we were having a baby and she thinks it is a girl, but she wants a brother. She is pretty excited about it! We looked through a book about babies and how they grow in mommy's tummy and she was so curious and excited! She learned a lot about anatomy and breastfeeding this morning.
-I will be having a c-section. It will be my third one, and I'm nervous about the healing this time, but my other two experiences were awesome, so I'm hoping for much of the same this time around.
We are so excited! The only thing is our timing....this little one is.coming just days before we plant spuds. That should make for an interesting spring :)

So exciting! The jump to 3 kids seriously terrifies me! I'm excited for you guys. 3 girls sounds like SO much fun, but a small part of me is rooting for a boy!
ReplyDeleteSuch exciting news! So so happy for you. I hope Addie gets the little brother she wants :)
ReplyDeleteSo so happy for you!! You make the cutest babies, and I'm so excited for you to have another one!
ReplyDeleteThat's so great Alyse! Our #3 was a bit of a surprise at an off-time as well. But it turned out it was the perfect time, Heavenly Father was looking out for us, and I wouldn't trade the timing for anything. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete