Sunday, February 3, 2013

God made a farmer

Did you all see that commercial for the Dodge Ram? I did right as I was sitting down to write. It made me cry. Why? Because I married one of those farmers! 
Remember how we went back to Idaho for potato harvest? I do. Truth be told, we didn't just go back for the heck of it. We went back for me (and Mike) to see if this was what we really wanted. After much prayer, we have decided to move to Rexburg and farm. Mike's dad would like to slow down a lot over the next few years and we are going to take over the farm. 
I always knew that we would end up there. I knew a few weeks after we started dating. 
It's a lot to digest (you have no idea...) , but we are so thrilled. We know that Rexburg is where we need to be and where we want to raise our family. There is a lot more I could tell you, but I'll tell you later. 
So, here's to potatoes, barley, and a new way to live life. 
Watch out Rexburg, we are coming for you at the end of March! 

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! And Yay for Rexburg. That is the greatest place on earth! I want to come see you. I'll be in Rexburg in May for a wedding...I'll look you up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize you were moving so soon! That will be so exciting. and hopefuly we will see you more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in Rigby! Let me know if you need help with anything!

    ReplyDelete