Saturday, November 3, 2012

Disney on Ice

When I was in Vancouver, my dad mentioned that Disney on Ice was coming, so I checked it out and they were coming up here, too. I decided to buy Addie and I tickets. 
She made sure to wear her crown. Looking back, I should have let her wear a princess dress, but lots of girls were jealous of her crown. We sat at the very top row (which ended up being pretty nice). She was so excited and talking and talking about Rapunzel. Then the show started. Mickey Mouse and Minnie came out and she loved it. 
The first princess story was Tiana, and she has not seen that, so she didn't enjoy it as much. Cinderella was so cute! And when Rapunzel came out, I had to stop her from going down there. She was so excited. It was pretty cool. They flew around on her hair and all the kids loved it. 
At the end, all the princesses came out and Addie loved appearances by Mulan and Ariel. We didn't stop smiling the entire time. 


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

1 comment: