So, we all know Addie looks adorable in her leotard and tutu. She loves wearing it, too.
BUT.. .
She hates ballet. She came out crying yesterday about halfway through just sobbing and asking to go home. It broke my heart. After a futile attempt to get her to go back, we just went home. I figure if she doesn't like it, I'm not going to force her to go. I just can't figure out why she doesn't like it. I peek through the window and she seems to be enjoying herself. Her last class is in two weeks and the parents can go in and watch and I'm hoping that helps.
The only thing I can think of is that the class is to long for her. It's 50 minutes and I think she just has a hard time with that. And she has been asking to go to gymnastics. So, I know what we will be doing next time.
But in the mean time we'll still be doing lots of dancing and singing.
Sent from my Galaxy S®III

No comments:
Post a Comment