Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jump on the complain train....

This picture is old, but describes what will happen today. 
Tuesdays seem to be my hardest day. So, I'm gonna tell you all about it. 

Leah has had an upset stomach since Friday, which has led to an awful diaper rash. She was up until 11 last night just miserable with gas pains and bum pains. Poor baby. 
The garbage man came at 6 am. That is not ok since we have called twice and complained. They changed it for a month, but now it's back to its old ways. And my kids even slept in until 7:30, but I couldn't enjoy it. 
I want to go into Sprint and tell them I am only going to pay half my bill because I only have service half the time. It really bugs me. I'll be on the phone or even just looking around online and it'll quit on me. (Cue steam coming out of my ears.)
I also feel like my house is constantly messy. I have two tornadoes that make a mess everywhere they go. And how can two small people make so much laundry? I won't even start talking about the laundry..... 
My face has decided to go back to high school. It's bad.... thank goodness for concealer. 
And to top it off, I've had a headache for 3 days and I feel like I am getting a cold. 

Ahhh.... at least my house isn't dirty (there's a distinct difference between messy and dirty), my girls are happy and cute, the weather is still nice so I can kick the girls outside to play, Mike is awesome and helps a ton when he's home, and I am going to nap today. And eat a peanut butter cup. 

Count your many blessings, right?


Sent from my Galaxy S®III

2 comments:

  1. I think every mother has days (weeks, months?) like this. Hang in there you are not alone!! And I totally know what you mean about the garbage truck and the cell phone service...such small things and yet they cause such a huge inconvenience that lasts throughout the whole day. Grrr...right? I know! But seriously, enjoy your peanut butter cup, because sometimes it's also the small things like a peanut butter cup that can flip the day right back around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. This all sounds really frustrating! (and eat more than one chocolate.)

    I had a dream last night about little Addie and ballet. It was short and sweet - and obviously I miss you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete